As the end of term fast approaches, many students will be reflecting on how they’re doing so far.
Assignments, part-time jobs, juggling course work with other commitments…college life can be challenging sometimes.
Many students will take it in their stride however don’t despair if it all seems like too much sometimes. There is always someone to offer advice and support.
Here are some common worries and signposts to useful information:
- I’m really struggling financially – Click here for information on funding support available.
- I have personal issues that are affecting my studies – Click here to get information on how our Learner Advisory Team can help.
- I’m not sure if I’m on the right track career wise – Click here for information on the Careers Advisory Service from Skills Development Scotland.
- I’m really struggling with my coursework, I think I might need extra support – Click here for information on our Learning Support Team
- I haven’t really made any friends at college – Click here for information on the Student Association and how you can get involved.
Other concerns? Contact the Learner Advisory Team in the first instance and they’ll point you in the right direction.