Forth Valley College’s Modern Apprentices can now take advantage of a leading bank’s student account proposition.
HSBC are now making their student accounts available to Apprentices as well other students, so they can take advantage of the full student proposition and which they believe is unique to HSBC.
Benefits for those in their first year:
- £80 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
- Access to Amazon Prime Student for 12 months
- Interest free overdraft up to £1000 in first year which can be increased in 2nd year subject to application
- Can have Regular Saver account which offers 3% Gross interest fixed AER. (save between £25 to £250 each month). Partial withdrawals not permitted and the savings account needs to be open for one year when the interest is paid in.
- Student credit card offer of £20 Amazon voucher if spending £50 within 30 days of opening. The credit card offer stops on 15th October though. The other ones are on until end of the year.
(Students, not in their first year, can also open a HSBC account, but will not be eligible for the Amazon gift card or the Amazon Prime Student offer)
Anyone interested in finding out more about the programme should apply at their nearest HSBC branch or contact email@example.com
Other banks have their own student accounts on offer and FVC students should always do their research to find out what bank suits them best.