With an ever-increasing spotlight upon mental health, it has never been more important to understand the impact that proper awareness of what affects our wellbeing and happiness can have. World Mental Health Day is happening on Thursday 10 October, and we invite all Forth Valley College students to get involved.
The main event will take place at the Falkirk campus within the main hall from 10.00am-2.00pm.
We invite everyone to:
- Take a personal pledge to make one change that could benefit your mental health, and record it for posterity in our GIF photobooth
- Visit our information marketplace to learn more about ways that you can protect and improve your mental health
- Make your pledge on our pledge wall
- Try out some Tai Chi – we have taster workshops in the main hall at 10.00am, 12.30 and 1.20pm
- Test your wits, agility, and fitness on our Toxic Meltdown mega-inflatable
We look forward to seeing you there!